Saturday, September 29, 2012

day seven

What is wrong with me? I seem to attract all the guys I'm not attracted to, like today. I'm at queensoopers, and this meat head comes up to me at starts grunting, not really but that's what I picture he was doing. Has the nerve to tell me I have a sweet ass and that I should give him my number. I thought to myself, wow the steroids must have cut off the blood flow to his brain. How is someone suppose to respond to that, if I speak what I'm thinking then I'm a shallow bitch, if I'm nice and decline, half of them don't get it and continue to try. I mean don't get me wrong I took it as a compliment, but really who does that. To make things even worst today, I checked one of my dating sites on my way home and find myself with a very brief message, and I quote "you name must be hottie". I snapped, I'm sick of guys trying to find cheesy lines to try to pick me up, and try to sleep with me. It's not gonna happen, especially with those pick up line. I couldn't help myself, I replied as follows, " really, that is how you are going to start a conversation, try hello next time, who does that". Was I being harsh? All this modern dating is giving me a headache, what ever happened to old fashion love, like in the movies. Is it to much to ask that you can hold a conversation? It leaves me wondering does movie love exsist or is it something we must leave fantasy?

2 comments:

  1. Hello.
    I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to hearing what each day has held for you. I can empathize with what you are going through, having been there many years ago. My experience is that there is rarely success in searching for a boyfriend online or at the bar. Slow down, look for friends instead. Do you have any hobbies, or enjoy any sports? There are a lot of gay sports teams in Denver, from swimming bowling to rugby. There are gay clubs, like the gay and lesbian sierrans. Think about what you enjoy doing, find other people that enjoy the same thing and you will soon make friends. Don't put the emphasis on dating and you just may find a boyfriend.
    My 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the comment Rob. Im glad someone can understand where I'm coming from. It's funny you brought up looking for friends instead of a boyfriend, because I was just talking to my friend Mimi and she conviced me to do the same thing. I know my blog is rough, but I hope you enjoy the improvements I will continue to make as I improve my skills and postings.

    ReplyDelete