Monday, September 24, 2012

day three

Saturday was a complete bust, and a bit of an embarrassment. First off around 7pm I went down early to Attivo again to have some drinks before I met up with Mimi and Hershey. I was to nervous to talk to the bartender/waiter, so I started drinking hoping I would relax a bit and be able to talk with him. After five glasses of wine and a good buzz I still hadn't built up enough courage to go talk to him even though we kept making eye contact, I even got a little smile. Finally around 8pm my crew showed up and begin to encourage me to go talk to him but I chickened out. While we were hanging out I discovered two things, one Mimi did not think he was cute, and two Hershey made a joke that he looked like a pedophile, lol so not true. Hershey eventually being the person she was called him over to the table to talk, me being the person I am I simply kept drinking with out speaking. Nothing came of it and we were getting ready to leave when Hershey gave our waiter my phone number and told him to give it to the bartender, I have not heard from him and now fear going back to Attivo out of rejection, why did I have to ruin a great place to eat. I did try to save the night as we left and went to dance at Xbar, by then I was so drunk that I just kept ordering drinks and having fun. It was until the next day that I found out that I apparently made out with some old guy, not that he was really old just older than what I am. Why is it that in drunken states we always seem to make out with old people. Needless to say I didn't meet anyone that night and in fact took a step back by loosing out on the one guy I thought was amazing and by making out with an old guy. I guess that's why we have the saying learn from out mistakes. Ill keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment