Wednesday, September 26, 2012

day five

I'm distressed, I've been talking with friends about where and how I should start dating. One of them tells me to join sugardaddy.com, that's what shes on. I almost considered it in a jokingly manner but I'm sorry to inform you, that's just not my cup of tea. Another tells me to start looking on craigslist,I will admit I created an ad on craigslist last night, I go twelve responses, all telling me how hot i was and how i should come over for sexual favors. I swear I'm starting to think it is impossible to date in Denver, or at least it is as a gay man. On a good note Mimi and the bouncer from Xbar got together yesterday, she said it was nice they really just hung out and talked, if i know Mimi that code for they got it on. No but seriously I'm happy that she was able to at least meet someone. That just leaves me and Hearshey, I dint know if i ever told you about Hershey. Shes a great very good looking lesbian gal pal I have, she kind of reminds me of an asian, younger version of Ellen. Hershey is so out going she has no issues talking to girls me on the other hand, i have issues talking to guys, not all guys just guys i like. I know i just started this whole dating thing again but I'm starting to feel like i should give up already, am i just destined to be that crazy old gay guy that's living with way to many cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment