Tuesday, September 25, 2012

day four

Still no word from the bartender/waiter at Attivo, things are not looking good with that connection. It makes me wonder if guys like more direct connection, also if he was straight do you think I bugged him out or he took it as a compliment. I found out yesterday that Mimi actually had been luck than anyone at Xbar, going home with the bouncers number. How is it that three friends, one gay, one lesbian and one straight, can go to a gay bar and the only one that gets a number is the straight friend. I'm actually kind of glad I didn't meet anyone that night. I'm not sure the best place to meet a potential partner is in a crowded drunken room of homo's. So how should I go about this, I have joined several gay dating sites, with very little luck. Most of the responses I get online are looking for hookups, even if I clearly state no to them in my profile. I have found that most online gay dating sites are not actual dating sites they are hookup sites. I'm sure at some point they were actually designed to be dating sites, but lets face the facts most gay guys are looking for hookups. Now this is my own opinion so if you don't agree with it than I apologize for this, we are all entitled to our own opinion. So what is a single gay male suppose to do to find love, is it even possible with the online environment we have created, or am I destined to be lost trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment