Thursday, September 27, 2012

day six

So I have this friend Joel, he's not really a friend, we just used to work together for a couple months. We actually didn't even speak for a couple years because I didn't even know him that well. Well last year I ran into him on the android Grindr app for gay dating, and we started talking again and even started talking a lot. I have a huge thing for him but he doesn't know it, I'm sure by now you have figured out I'm a very shy person when it comes to guys. But that's not the point, we talk almost everyday, not about anything specific just talk, its kind of nice. He's a really great guy good head on his shoulders and a great job and even really good looking. How do i go about taking it further, or how do i even let him know that i like him? I though about telling him once but right before i built up the nerve to do so, he started telling me about a date he was going on, i found out the next day that it didn't work out, but by that time i had lost my nerve and we just started talking again. The only reason I'm bringing this up is we spent about fours last night talking on Grindr, again it was about anything specific, we just talked about our day and what we were doing this weekend. At first when we were doing this i thought he was just being friendly after all we are friends, but now i don't know. What is a guy to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment