Wednesday, October 3, 2012

day eight

So its been a few days, but my luck is still at non. I have decided to take it a little slower and not push so much towards dating and work more on a friendship, that will grow. Speaking of friendships, my friend Joel is still very confusing me, we talked every day this weekend for about 4-5 hours every night. The big thing that confused me, was last Friday he told me that he was going on a date. The night came and he started texting me and the next thing i knew it was around midnight so i decided to ask him about his date. He very casually said this was more fun and that he didn't really want to go on the date anyways. What? I was taken aback for a moment by this, here i was thinking he was just humoring me by always talking to me but then he cancels a date just to chat with me, who does that? Then i felt bad because if he doesn't like me and he still blew off his date to talk to me, that's not fair to Joel or his date. I just kind of let it go and didn't ask or say anything about it, I'm just scared now, was that my opening, was that his way of saying hey i have fun with you lets go out. I'm trying to convince myself not to look into it so much, but its hard not to, i really like him. But with that said I'm still going to slow down and look for friends. But where do I start looking for friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment